To provide high quality services for our members and improved lifestyle through business growth and prosperity.
- Play a leading role in formulating strategic plans and policies for economic development and sustainable growth of business in the Derby region.
- Promote the Derby region as a location for the development of new business and industry to bring additional investment, ideas, expertise and employment to the benefit of the community.
- Represent the business interests of the community fully and fairly when liaising with or lobbying key public and private sector organizations in relation to matters of concern for the development of business and industry in the Derby region.
- Promote strategic partnerships and networking between groups and individual businesses in the Derby region in order to share expertise and promote business interaction.
- Promote and support activities and schemes that develop a greater awareness and understanding of businesses in the Derby region.
- Assist businesses in the Derby region in finding relevant information and training resources from local, regional and national sources.
- Promote and support activities and schemes that will help businesses in the Derby region operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Encouraging local business and service providers to raise the standards of services and products to attract residents, companies, local, state and federal governments to purchase in Derby.